The OFD Group Show is now over. The artwork has been collected at the Westcott Community Center. Please pick up your your artwork at your earliest convenience during any Open Figure Drawing session at the WCC
Thank you to everyone who displayed art with us.
- Anyone who has come to a drawing session within the last year may submit artwork.
You can submit up to 3 pieces of artwork from any OFD session. In case we run out of space, you are guaranteed at least 1 work will be displayed.
- How to Enter
Submit an entry form with your artwork.
- Deliver artwork to the Westcott Community Center by Sunday, November 5, 1 – 3 pm, during the Themed Drawing session.
At the end of the show, please pick up your artwork from the Westcott Community Center, on Wednesday, November 22, during figure drawing, from 7 – 10 pm, or as soon as you can thereafter.
- Artwork must have identification and contact information on the back. Include your name and phone number (or e-mail or street address). Optionally, include a title, media, and size information. We also suggest signing and dating your work.
- All work must be framed & have a wire for hanging from a picture hook.
- Work can be for sale, but does not have to be. Sales will be handled between the buyer and the individual artist.
- Package your artwork carefully.
Be sure to mark all the packing materials with your name or initials. This helps us repackage it when we take the show down.